1. Collection of Information
We collect information when you register on our site, when you log into your account, make a purchase, enter a contest, and/or when you log out. Information collected includes your name, e-mail address, phone number, and/or credit card information. In addition, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, your software and hardware, and the page you request.
2. Use of Information
Any information we collect from you may be used to:
- Customize your experience and meet your individual needs
- Provide personalised advertising content
- Improve our site
- Improve customer service and your support needs
- Contact you by email
- Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
3. E-commerce privacy
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than what is necessary to fulfill a request and/or transaction, such as to ship an order.
4. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
5. Protection of Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We use state-of the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You do not lose control of the data you entrust to us. You remain the owner of this data and can therefore retain control of it by exercising your rights.
When you want to exercise one of the rights you have or formulate an objection concerning the use of your data, you must send your request by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by post to the following address SCEA EXPRESSION DES DOMAINES CORPORANDY - Service Confidentialité - Propriété Corporandy, 8 rue Mas, 33240 Saint-Gervais.
Your request must specify your full name and address and be accompanied by a copy of both sides of your identity card. It must specify the requests made and the data concerned by your request so that our services can process it.
- Right of access: you can ask us to access all the information we hold about you.
- Right of rectification and deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of information held by us and the rectification of any inaccurate data. These rights may conflict with some of our legal obligations or in the context of a dispute.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of data by SCEA EXPRESSION DES DOMAINES CORPORANDY. However, such opposition could make it impossible to continue your relationship with SCEA EXPRESSION DES DOMAINES CORPORANDY. You may nevertheless object to any commercial prospecting, without having to justify a legitimate reason and without this affecting the continuation of our commercial relationship.
- Right of limitation: This is the right to have processing suspended until a check can be made (to verify the accuracy of the personal data, to check whether the legitimate reasons given by the person prevail over those of the data controller in the case of a request to object, etc.).
- Right to data portability: This is the right to have your personal data, which is processed on the basis of consent or contract, transmitted in a structured format directly from one controller to another, where technically possible.
In accordance with the regulations, exercising your rights may not be possible, may be contrary to our legitimate interest in retaining such data or may require disproportionate efforts to implement. We will respond to your request to exercise your rights within one month.
If, despite our efforts, you believe that your rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/agir
The cookies used on our site
Cookies are small files that are stored on your hard drive at the request of our website when you visit it. They contain information about your browsing of the site's pages. The aim is to make it easier for the same person to use the site in the future and to navigate in an optimal way. The cookies that we may use on our website allow you, as a visitor to the site, to benefit from the services we offer in an optimal and personalised way.
Some of them are operating cookies and they allow you to use the main features of the site, more specifically to keep your account identification when browsing the site or to ensure the management of your shopping cart when you visit our shop. These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of our site and disabling them may hinder your navigation of our site.
Other cookies allow us to measure and analyse the number of visitors to and use of the site, its sections and services offered, in order to carry out studies and improve the interest and ergonomics of the site.
We use Google Analytics which is an audience measurement service that allows us to generate anonymous and aggregated statistics on the number of visitors to our site, which is useful for improving our site.
Cookies issued by third-party applications may be integrated into our site and allow you to share content from our site with social networks.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is generally described in the help menu of your browser. We therefore invite you to read it. This will enable you to find out how to modify your cookie wishes.
For Internet Explorer™: open the "Tools" menu, then select "Internal Options"; click on the "Confidentiality" tab, then the "Advanced" tab and choose the desired level.
For Firefox™: open the "Tools" menu, then select "Options"; click on the "Privacy" tab then choose the desired options.
For Chrome™: open the configuration menu (spanner logo), then select "Options"; click on "Advanced Options" then in the "Privacy" section, click on "Content Settings", and choose the desired options.
For Safari™: choose "Safari > Preferences" then click on "Security"; In the "Accept Cookies" section choose the desired options.
For Opera™: open the "Tools" or "Settings" menu, then select "Delete Private Data"; click on the "Detailed Options" tab, then choose the desired options.
The cookies stored on your computer that allow you to be identified for audience statistics purposes have a a maximum life of 13 months and this period cannot be extended automatically during subsequent visits to our site.